A business owner is keen on ensuring that their business has proper security measures installed to protect their valuable investment. A business secur
A business owner is keen on ensuring that their business has proper security measures installed to protect their valuable investment. A business security system is almost similar to the home security system in terms of devices deployed.
When choosing a security system for your business, consider the following 3 leads that come highly recommended.
1. FrontPoint Security
FrontPoint catered for almost every requirement for surveillance and devices and also went the extra mile of offering guidance on ways of ensuring safety of your business. Consequently, they received TopTenREVIEWS Gold Award for 2017. Some of the products available include surveillance cameras, doors and windows alarms, garage surveillance and sensors, motion detectors, loud distress signals all of which are meant to prevent break ins.
They also stock gadgets for protection against environmental risks such as fire alarms, carbon monoxide sensors as well as freeze and floods warning devices. FrontPoint Security can tailor-make a package for your specific needs.
- Surveillance services: You can choose from the 3 services available from FrontPoint Security that are all monitored round the clock. Break-in and theft is one of the options. Fire alarms and environmental& life safety are the other options. It will cost you more if you choose a system with additional features like remote access, alerts and notifications and remote home appliances functions.
- Customer service: Customer service agents at FrontPoint are reachable on phone, email or live chat on their website. Additional useful information on security equipment and safety measures is available on EBooks and instructional videos online.
2. Protect America
The company’s biggest selling point is in that they provide the advanced gadgets without any charges. This helps customers save money during the installation phase. A standard security kit from Protect America includes a control panel, three windows and doors alarms, a motion sensor and a siren for indoor use.
A more detailed package has all the above but with a total of 15 windows and doors alarms. Both options have a power source backup, three window labels and a sign for the driveway. Temperature indicators, glass break sensors, alarm for the garage door are other security equipment supplied by Protect America. The installation process is the responsibility of the customer.
- Surveillance services: Services available from Protect America include fixed line phones, internet or smartphone connection. The system has a grace period that lets the rightful owner get in and disable the alarm on a normal day or to silence it in case of a false alarm. The customer and the service provider can communicate both ways via the two-way intercom option in case of an emergency.
- Customer service: Emails, phone calls or live chats are the options one can choose to contact Protect America for help. In case of a faulty system device, they will advise if it should be retuned or if it should be installed afresh.
The Bronze Award winner in 2017 for TopTenREVIEW was SafeMart. They provide a variety of options for home surveillance and security systems. Along with their kit is a detailed instructional manual for installation, since as a company they do not install. The client is at liberty to use any of the devices for their security system such as doors and windows sensors, smoke indicators, carbon monoxide and flood indicators.
- Surveillance services: The monitoring center is accessible on a round the clock basis, all year through. There is the option of a fixed or mobile phone security system. You can choose to have both wired and wireless equipment that are linked to a common control panel.
- Customer service: SafeMart are accessible for help through phone calls, emails or live chats. The personnel can assist you detect the problem with a faulty system via phone and advice on necessary action.